Become an official campaign partner
Pan-European and international companies and organisations are encouraged to become part of a privileged circle of campaign partners actively participating in the Healthy Workplaces Campaign. Becoming a campaign partner means committing to some or all of the following activities:
- distributing and publicising information about the campaign;
- promoting the campaign through your website, electronic newsletter, etc.;
- organising events and activities such as seminars, workshops and training sessions devoted to managing work-related stress and psychosocial risks;
- producing best-practice videos or multimedia DVDs.
We support our campaign partners by providing a welcome pack and readily accessible information on a restricted web platform. In return for getting actively involved, campaign partners enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- publicity on a dedicated section of the campaign website detailing the activities you have supported and including your logo, contact details and a link to your website;
- the opportunity to promote relevant online press releases or reports of activities through the News section of this website and in our electronic newsletter, OSHmail, reaching over 56,000 subscribers;
- an honourable mention whenever we promote the Healthy Workplaces Campaign at EU level.
Campaign partners are also eligible to apply directly to EU-OSHA for the European Good Practice Awards 2014–15.
Learn more about the 2014-15 campaign partnership offer.