How to get involved in the Healthy Workplaces campaign 2014-15
Healthy Workplaces campaigns are open to all individuals and organisations, and EU-OSHA encourages everyone to participate in whichever way they can.
For example, you can get involved by:
- disseminating and publicising our campaign materials;
- organising events and activities such as seminars and workshops;
- using and promoting the practical tools available for managing work-related stress and psychosocial risks;
- taking part in the European Good Practice Awards competition;
- participating in the European Week for Safety and Health at Work;
- becoming an official campaign partner;
- becoming a media partner.
The 2014–15 campaign has the following calendar of events, around which numerous campaign activities will take place:
- Campaign launch: April 2014.
- European Weeks for Safety and Health at Work: October 2014 and 2015.
- Good Practice Awards Ceremony: April 2015.
- Healthy Workplaces Summit: November 2015.
More information on what is organised around these key dates is available on the events section of this campaign website.